PARKING WITH A BICYCLE
On Rävala Street there is smart and secure parking Bikeep where you don´t need to use your personal bicycle lock. Parking is for free.
BOLT and WIND scooters!
It is also possible to rent Bolt and Tuul scooters near the Alexela Concert Hall. The use of electric scooters reduces CO2 emissions, traffic congestion and air pollution and improves the urban environment. Just find a bike, unlock it with the app, follow the safety rules and park carefully.
Public transport is a very convenient way to come to Alexela Concert Hall, with stops named Estonia being in the near vicinity of Solaris Centre.
- Buses No 3, 15, 16, 17, 17A, 54, 67, 68
- Minibuses No 177, 207, 208, 214, 215, 219, 224, 227, 242, 242A, 243A, 254, 259, 260, 260K, 262
The public transport time schedule is available at http://soiduplaan.tallinn.ee
Visitors of the Alexela Concert Hall can leave their cars in the parking garage below Solaris Centre.
Parking costs 1 €* / 30 min (by 30-minute increments)
* There are two options to get the discounted price:
- Mark the parking ticket* on the ground floor of the concert hall. Please note that you can only mark your ticket once, otherwise the discount will be invalid.
- Parking without discount costs 4€/1 h ; 20€/24 h. Price per day 20 € (or 10 € for Solaris Center customer *) is valid only for sequential parking, ie if parked for 5h, the parking price is 20 € and the price does not exceed 24h.
- There are 237 parking spaces in the parking garage that is open 24 hours a day.
- Entry to and exit from the parking garage is located on Sakala Street.
- Parking can be paid for in cash or by bank card using a payment terminal.
- After the payment you have 15 minutes to leave the garage.
- There are 233 parking spaces in the parking garage that is open 24 hours a day.
- There is a license plate recognition system installed at the exit. This means that if your ticket is paid, the gate opens automatically. You don’t have to use your ticket at all – just drive outside!
In 5 minutes walking distance from Alexela Concert Hall is Rävala parking garage.
- Parking costs 1,2 € / 30 min (by 30-minute increments). Nightly rate from 9 in the evening until 9 in the morning is 0,3 € / h.
- Entry to and exit from the parking garage is located on Rävala Sreet and Kuke Street.
- There are 600 parking spaces in the parking garage that is open 24 hours a day.
Parking in Solaris and Rävala parking houses is managed by Europark Estonia OÜ.
For further information please call +372 66 10 223 or visit www.europark.ee.
Europark parking lots in the vicinity of Alexela Concert Hall:
- Rävala Parkimismaja
- EP3 Kuke 7/8
- EP4 Lembitu 4
- EP8 Sakala 14a
- EP11 Maakri 34/30
- EP23 Rävala pst T11
- EP47 Estonia pst 7a
- EP56 Rävala pst 8
- EP67 Estonia pst 17
- EP77 Sakala 16a
- EP81 Tartu mnt 1
- EP100 Estonia pst 15
- EP65 Rävala pst T14
- EP160 Estonia pst 1/3
Pick-Up & Drop-Off points for busses
Groups that visit Alexela Concert Hall can use two marked bus stops for pick-up and drop-off purpose on the corner of Rävala and Krooni Street (see illustrative picture on the left).
General terms and conditions for parking in Tallinn are available at www.tallinn.ee/parkimine