How to order
- Select the event, booking time, table location and number of guests and click ‘Continue’.
- Choose a category from the menu and the food and drink of your liking. Change the quantity of products (+/-) where necessary and click ‘Add to order’.
- Once you are ready, click ‘Continue’.
- You can place a new order for the same or a new event by clicking ‘Add new event’ and pay for both at once.
- Review your order(s) in the shopping basket, fill in your details, choose a payment option and click ‘Pay for order’.
NB! If you wish to book a table for both the interval and after the event, make your bookings separately in our e-shop and pay for them together.
You can find the menu of the concert hall cafés HERE (.pdf).
You can book a table up to 27 hours prior to the start of the event.
You can book a table of your choosing:
BEFORE THE EVENT
- The doors and cafés of the concert hall open one hour before the event.
DURING THE INTERVAL
- The intervals of events taking place in the concert hall last 30 minutes.
- You can also place an order for the interval once you arrive at the event from all of the concert hall cafés open on that day.
AFTER THE EVENT
- The theatre café on the ground floor of the concert hall is also open after events.
If you cannot make an international payment for your booking, contact us via e-mail at email@example.com and we will issue you an invoice for making the payment.
Please send any group bookings starting from 11 guests to firstname.lastname@example.org within three business days before the event, so we can guarantee you a table and menu of your liking.